Committed to the Health Excellence
We are a team of 5 professional physicians with extensive experience with the latest trends and technologies in the medical cannabis industry.
We are known for the most affordable and reliable treatments that our clients have been loving for years. We’ve built relationships with thousands of clients for simple consultations and precriptions too. We assure the best help in a comfortable and friendly environment.
Our Work Is Heavily Shaped by Our Core Values
What Conditions Are Treatable
With Medical Marijuana in Nebraska?
AS OF JANUARY, 2021, PHYSICIANS CAN NOW RECOMMEND MEDICAL CANNABIS FOR ANY CONDITION THAT THEY CONSIDER DEBILITATING TO THEIR PATIENT.
Nebraska law allows for any condition considered debilitating to an individual patient to be treated with medical marijuana. For a list of common conditions that can often be effectively treated with medical marijuana, click on the link. This list is not intended to be all inclusive.
What Our Clients Say
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Chronic Intractable Pain
- Crohn’s Disease
- Epilepsy / Seizure Disorders
- HIV / AIDS
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Spasticity / Severe Muscle Spasms
- Wasting Syndrome / Cachexia
*There are four conditions or behaviors associated with autism spectrum disorder to be considered an eligible condition:
- repetitive or self-stimulatory behavior of such severity that the physical health of the person with autism is jeopardized;
- avoidance of others or inability to communicate of such severity that the physical health of the person with autism is jeopardized;
- self-injuring behavior; and
- physically aggressive or destructive behavior.